Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Corrupt

I can't get this feeling out of me.
I'm painted, I feel like a China Doll.
The worst part is, I happily dress up and play.

I can't get this feeling off me.
I'm dirty, I scrub until its love red.
The worst part is, my clothes come off me so much more simply.

I don't want this feeling to leave.
I'm enthralled, I just can not walk away.
The worst part is, I would hope for you to pull me back if I tried.

I don't want this feeling to fade.
I'm addicted, I seem to always want some.
The worst part is, I seriously don't desire a rehab for it.

The craziness crawls all over me.
It infects me.
Sinks into my heated, pale skin.
I do nothing but welcome it with the most open of mind and arms.

I just lie back, and let the corruption flow.
It's disturbing, and I adore the moments where it takes me completely.
All I can do is smile and lick the shame from my lips.
I'm sorry heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment