Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Vanish

I just want to vanish.
Evaporate away from here.
Sometimes it's all too much.
When the confusion sets in, tears of frustration stream downward.
They fall and meet my colorless cheeks.

I just want to slip away.
Float away from here.
Sometimes it's not enough.
When the desire sets in, shivers of longing coarse through me.
The feeling rises and meets my overactive imagination.

I just want to sink.
Dive away from here.
Sometimes it's all too lonely.
When the silence sets in, a wave of deafness echos my thoughts.
It reverberates and meets my sadness.

I just want to smile.
Laugh myself away from here.
Sometimes its all too ironic.
When the momentary happiness sets in, giggles escape my soft lips.
They fill the room and meet the world.

I just want...
It's obvious what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment