Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bread is my Best Friend

Everyone is jaded somehow.
Every single one of us.
Bitchy Shannon is vulnerable, lashing out in an attempt to push people away.
Hippy Shannon is guarded, letting people believe she is sweet and loveable.
Gangsta Shannon is ghetto, knowing not everything is peachy.
Naked Shannon is pure, fresh, and clean. She is yet to be altered adversely by the gauntlet of people she must run everday. She wakes up safe. She holds her heart in her hands, kisses it hello, and promises it that it will be safe today.
You are so beautiful when you aren't pretending to be okay.
I am confused, I thought Hippy Shannon was my favorite, even though her smile makes you anxious.
I know Gangsta Shannon is so much fun because she is wild.
I am disgusted by Bitchy Shannon, I hate her.
I am terrified of Naked Shannon.

Captain: Oh Breadman, why is not alright to just be up front with everyone and just hand them yourself and say "Hey. I'm broken, so are you, lets be friends."
Breadman: Cuz people like to deny being broken, or poke at other peoples broken parts to make themselves feel better.
Captain: But if we all admitted it forwardly, it wouldn't be anything to poke at. It would be like poking your own wounds then, and not many people are sadistic enough to do that, right?
Breadman: Sometimes tho you find some people that you can say "hey, I am broken, and so are you, lets go find some tape."
Captain: Breadman, I think we lost our tape, sir.
Breadman: We will use rice then! I am asian! I have lots, and it works well.
Captain: *laughs*
Captain: Well, Wolfie stole some tape. He patches me up regularly, but I'm short. He holds it above his head. I can't reach it to steal it back to tape him up.
Breadman: Well then we will go find others who have tape, but we will go together just incase we come across something that is hard to pass alone.
Breadman: Maybe you don't need his tape.
Breadman: Maybe someone is holding tape for you at a better height.
Breadman: I am still looking for my tape dispenser, but I think you have more than one.
Captain: It is pretty horrible to think I have used so much of Wolfie's tape, only to hobble away with the pieces he fixed to find more convient tape that is easier to achieve.
Breadman: Are you missing pieces?
Breadman: Are you leaving pieces of yourself behind evertime you go to Wolfie for a patching?
Captain: No, they just dont like to stay together.
Breadman: maybe his tape no workie for you then?
Captain: My repeatedly breaking pieces are not to be blamed on his perfect tape.
Captain: Breadman, he definitely stole one piece, and because that piece breakes more often than others, he decided to keep it safe for me.
Breadman: Captain, did he steal it from you, or did you give it to him?
Breadman: Stealing implies you wanting to keep it in the first place, or you did not want him to have it. So which is it?
Captain: Wolfie holds it for me, and it hasn't gotten lost or hurt in a long while, except on the few instances he squeezes it a little to hard. When I go to him, and he has it, it all just feels together again.
Captain: I definitely gave it to him. Naked Captain was holding it, and she kissed it goodbye and handed it away.
Breadman: Captain, if you love Wolfie's tape this much, and trust him with your loose parts, and you really mean it, then I'm happy. Just becareful with his broken pieces, and always examine your tape dispensers.

Wolfie: Hello there Captain.
Captain: *sighs contentedly*

No comments:

Post a Comment