Thursday, March 4, 2010

Clocks

Don't hurt me.
Thanks for pulling me out of that pitfall today.
You didn't even have to try that hard, it is so completely odd what you do to me.
Even now, I still do not understand it.
You know I love it.
There are so many things that just...are.
I feel like there is no explaination for it.
No reason...it just exists.
You have turned me into a clock watcher.
I am not complaining whatsoever.
I wish I didn't have these pangs of jealousy, though.
It is so absolutely unfair and dreadful of me.
I swear I want you to be happy.
That oath still doesn't make some of this stuff go away.
Love you.
I'll always want for more, just like I want the time to change right now.
This very moment.
I'm strangely okay with it all, but not.
Like most things that involve you, it is so simple and hard to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment