Thursday, March 4, 2010

For Reiley, my one and only breadman

A blinding beauty is always held deep inside of us.
A burning beast resides along with it.
A blissful, breathtaking balance is found within both of us.
When the rage is all consuming, I feel your gentle and strong hands wrap themselves around my delicate, tumultuous heart.
You embrace it to perfection; a calming effect like this is found nowhere else on this terra.

Emotional beasts of prey are randomly set loose.
You rein them in and stop the downward plummet before I reach the nethermost.
Passionate beasts full of torridity engulf my body and thoughts.
You ease them and satisfy them beyond comprehension.
An astonishing show of love, depth, dedication, and geniune care.

The passion is volatile; it is ready to drive you mad at any moment.
What fun would it be if it weren't dangerous?
Would you enjoy it so much if you knew you weren't pressing too far?
The jealousy, the arousal, the teasing, and the preparation are all too powerful ways to play.

Hands elegantly pressing my buttons, and testing where my love lies.
I love our public displays of affection, and I moreso love the displays of power.
You anger the beast within. As it begins to snarl, I feel your alluring consolation ; and you soon return the animal to a purr.
Your beauty wraps itself around my everything, and the balance is complete.
The sultry night would linger for days.

I am yours to control.
You are mine to control.
Our attention will forever be demanded.
We realise the temptations and problems of getting too caught up; let us both becareful to not get out of control with our control.
I will be your beauty, and you shall be my beast.
You will be my beauty, and I shall be your beast. Balance.

Let our story lead us not through real conflict, and times of mistrust.
Instead, let us play each other's buttons, and slay the demons feeding on our hearts.
Let our roles be balanced for each other, and let us always be resolved in our status and duties to each other.
Beauty.
Beast.
Balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment