Thursday, March 4, 2010

Gee, Thanks.

Thank you.
You finally accomplished all what I was waiting all this time for.
The anticipation was brutal.
I'm just glad we got that pesky, gut-wrenching heart break thing out of the way now.
It was really inconvient to continue pretending you wouldnt do it.
You've saved me a great deal of trouble, really, by beginning your indifference now.
Pathetic and Apathetic.
Those words are the perfect adjectives to describe me at this very moment.
I'm at a loss for words.
I do suppose, regardless of how I feel, it's best if you just start to ignore me.
I definitely encourage it.
I refuse to give in any longer.
I'm done.
I'm disgusted that I feel so much pain.
The way I would, even now, allow you to use me for whatever is down right disturbing.
I'll be your whore.
I'll be your joke.
I'll be your pretend friend.
I'll be whatever it is your fucked up mind desires me to be.
I don't mind at all.
You can take advantage of my pitifullness.
You can throw me away at any moment.
I'm completely disposable, somewhat like a Dixie cup.
You can get to me whenever it's convient for you.
I'm not high priority.
I can take it all with a grain of salt, if you would please just stop letting me love you.
I so do hope the plan is to have me entertain you until its not longer convient for you.
Now, if only I could explain how I really feel.
Honestly, I just wish I was what you wanted.
I'm so over it all, completely.
I feel as though I should apologize with every breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment