Thursday, March 4, 2010

Words

I can't hide.
Giggle.
Laugh.
Tear.
Blush.
Everyone notices the smile that occurs when it's your number on the display.
Sex.
Lust.
Tension.
Fire.
Sometimes, when we are done with that I feel like everyone knows my dirty little secret.
Silly.
Brilliant.
Thought-provoking.
Caring.
I can't deny loving you exactly the way you are.
Distance.
Jealousy.
Differences.
Types.
Nothing seems to shake how I feel, and I am pretty confident nothing will ever change it.
Pong.
Everquest.
Green.
Growls.
Phones.
Songs.
Wolves.
Whispers.
Smirks.
Blankets.
Red.
Spongebob.
Teddy Bears.
Pillows.
Pictures.
cartoons.
Secrets.
Moans.
Noises.
Phrases.
Socks.
Couch.
Frebreeze.
lol.
love.
kissys.
right-side.
voices.
heart.
affection.
gyros.
potatoes.
hoodies.
bands.
car-dings.
cherry pepsi.
doritos (yuck).
rock.
Wicked.
bagels.
pirates.
It's amazing how incredibly long this list could be if I didn't stop myself right now.....
Do random, everyday, silly things cause you to think of me and smile?
Oh, I so love you far too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment